Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wasting Away Again

My current state can be summed up in four letters. DRNK.

Fuck, man.

My tummy is host to one pound of crab legs, 24 raw oysters, and about a litre and a half of booze - not to mention the gallons of salt water I swallowed in the midst of semi-drowning in the Altantic Ocean. There's something amazing about giving up control to the strongest, oldest thing on the planet. My hair looks AWESOME.

I wish you guys could see this view. One side of the condo overlooks the beach, so if I'm ever too lazy to take the elevator down to the sand, I just have to open up the glass doors, pop a cigar in my mouth (yes, I have cigars), and chillax in the comfort of my own home. There's this box of wine called Franzia that sells 5 litres of the stuff in a box. It comes with a spout. It costs about $14. Trouble.

Going to my first ever country music concert tomorrow night. Also, I've adapted a sort of hippie fashion wardrobe for the week, and am tempted to show up to work next monday in tie-dye.

No comments: